Monday, February 28, 2011

tings are different lately, very much different. Would you like if i were to do the same thing as what you did to me? I bet you don't coz its the matter of pride. I thought you were one of those that i can trust and be true to but i was WRONG!! thanks for the sweet and bad moments. Its an eye opener for me..even though we know each other for very long, it means nothing to you.

If you are true to me, you will keep all the shits abt me to yourself like what i did to all your shits. But then again, u decided to share it with others..u took the risk and i NEVER force you to do so and again..no worries. I will keep all your dirty little things to myself and i won't be selfish enuf to share it with others.

what do you get from doing this? what is you motif?

No comments: