Friday, August 19, 2011

19th Ramadhan with you

Hi Muhd Farhan,

Im starting to miss you. With you being sick, i can't help but to think and think. I know you want to work hard for the future. But don't push yourself too hard okies. I can't wait to see you. I wonder if your face look better now coz of the rashes you had. And PLEASE, don't scratch it anymore kay. Scratching will only make it worst tau. I have more surprises for you..but wait till 28th Ramadhan okies. Do you want to have the same deal as we did last year? or u nak a new deal? hmm..we discuss when we meet kay.

Im rotting at work. At times bile busy, im super busy till i have to OT. At times..im falling asleep. But its nice working here..kite doakan awak cepat cepat settle down with the job. Tiring for you, but if like it then go for it.





me MISS YOU

No comments: