Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This shall be a reminder to me. its only the 2nd hurdle of the month and im left with afew notes in my wallet. Yup yup..only 5 dollars n 2 dollars. Never thought it would come this soon..but its okay. I did on enjoyed the 1st week. Spend quite a sum for new sets of clothes. Proper ones, no online stuff..therefore its confirm plus chop that I can fit in. New motto in working life, dat is to work at least 16hrs of ot which is approx. 6 days in a month. Then I can freely spend the money.

Its only wednesday and im forcing my eyes open. Its only the 5 day of ot,jia you!! I believe I can do this. If muhd farhan can ot everyday. I also can..then I can buy more chocolates, ice creams n yeah!! Shopping.

List of things to do with my up coming pay
1) restock my make-up bag..plus the new nxy lipstic. The b53/doll looks super nice.


2) manhattan fish market with love..i will need abang to sponsor some too. Big big family dinner.

Shoes checked, pants checked and tops too..hmm..i need want the bag. Looks nice but it will.cost a bomb..so that shall be by end of year. GSS will be specially for bag.

Aside from all that im enjoying my life as it is..only problem is im getting more sensative lately. I need to be more positive n smile always.

Remember..u might not know that ur smile can make someone's day =)

No comments: