Tuesday, February 07, 2012

syukur

Alhamdurillah, tings are slowly back track. Maybe its still early to say but at least for now im happy with wat I had.

Abang wedding prep is almost 1/2 done left with his hantaran deco n venue..then we can take it to the next level. Hopefully tings go smoothly..all.the sacrifices done will be paid off.

As you all know..muhd farhan started of with a super big cast on his hand. Can Barely even move his fingers..but as of today. Im glad that you can even hold my hands tightly..to see ur smile again, it just makes my days go..uh lalala..hhaha. Left with one more ops to remove the screw then we can start ur wishes n wants..as much as I can..i always wish to be by ur side.

Daddy got a job..his pay was lower but yet he knows that at least it helps the family. Im proud of u papa..werk eversince you were 19 till today 40++..insyat llah, life will gets better. Lesser debt and more quality time. You.used to fetch me from school, now I may not be as good as you. But I will.try my best to fetch u from werk every saturday. Dats the least that I can do to pay back.

Story of my three hero..nisa doakan agar abg, farhan n ayah dpt apa yang dicari selama ini. Insyallah

No comments: