Tuesday, June 04, 2013

one more month to go

We turn 3years 11months today..


I may not the the perfect person that you always wanted and i swear will  never act to be like the one that u always wants. I want to be myself and i want us to get used to the other sides of us.I love you for the way you are and i hope my small gift was a good one.

One thing for sure is i will never cook the same way like how your queen cooks but i will try my very best to learn what ever you like from her. She is always your No.1 chef since you were small till today..Deep down inside i still want you to appreciate what ever she cooks for you..Im just the small (junior) chef in your heart and i wish to learn more and cook good food for you. Thank you for appreciating what ever that i did for you.

No comments: