i can foresee this...there is no turning back and i wont regret the decision that i have made. I know that one of you will get angry and hurt..im sorry. sooner or later it will happen to lets make it clear on the very beginning. I do not wish to make u suffer coz i know how it feels...
its kind of weird to see you go off just like that. you didnt even left me any messages. As a fren at least treat me as one..just like wat we used to be. I have a life to lead and i am sure you too..we have a long way down the road. If someday we bum onto each other..r u just gg to walk off and pretend that you nvr knw me? This is what 3yrs of friendship is all about?
things may change as we go on in life..watever it is, lets lOok on the brighter side and be happy with watever that we have..
y bother so much abt the things that we could not have..
No comments:
Post a Comment