Every lives has its ups and downs..as for me im glad that I finally settle down with a job. It may not be the best job ever or the highest pay ever. But I am glad that I can now balance my time. I have time for my family, frens and honey bun. Back to the old me..helping mama with the housework..fetch daddy frm his ot shifts. On the other note..my chest pain have been better..alhamdurilah.
Days was spend on paper works and movies..yes..movies. You shld watch "Sekali Lagi", its very nice, grab your pillow n snuggle in ur bed while enjoying this movie.
I hope that my weekend will be relaxing n stress free. Cant wait to meet honey bun after a week of busy moments. Its time to rest in each others arms..i miss you so much. I really hope that you are doing fine. Im sorry for the troubles that u have to go through coz of me.
Well..have a great weekend ahead people =)
No comments:
Post a Comment