Sunday, July 17, 2011

I might be a bit late here, but that does not mean that i am not happy or excited about the celebration.

I had a blast!!
Happy 24th Months FarhaNisa


Im glad that eventho we did not manage to celebrate it on the date itself, we did enjoy the time we had together. Just the me and you..the pre and post celebration.

Sentosa was where we first know each other..as you all may know. I used to be his camp instructor. We only met a year after the camp end..and it was all because of friendster. Still remember friendster?? hahaha..that was how everything starts.

2 years ago on 4th July 2009. We had our first date at Wdlands Civic Center..on that very day, we had cinamon melts and we catch transformer together. Not to forget, that was the first few days that we took the bike together and you got 'saman'. hahaha..$100 poof just like that on our first date.

So on our 2nd ani..we catch transformers again but this time round it was over at tampines mall. Instead of cinamon metls..we had chocolate melts. Im very glad that we manage have just like the old days. BUT no 'saman' this time round. hahaha..

Muhd Farhan, i have something to tell you.

I know that things are getting more difficult. Like what i have said before, its not about your NS life..its about how we survive the days after NS my dear. Im sorry if you are having a very though time handling me lately. I am still trying to accept the fact that you have ORD. Which means that we are both in the reality living..working adults bro. Don't fool around anymore..get your finance stable and you know..the thing that we always want to, lets do it.. i believe that you can save up and get a diploma with your own cash. To add on to that, you baby M needs a new sister. Money is a big time issue, we will get what we want kay.

I love you for the way you are.
I dont want you to be taller just because people keep saying that i am taller than you
i dont want you to be fatter just because i say that i like you being cute
i dont want you to quit smoking just because i ask you to
i dont want you to be angry just because i always complaint that you never get mad at me

Lastly...Be strong and keep doing what you have done, insyallah, we both will be fine.

Sayang...ILYMM(hehehe)

No comments: